Friday, October 21, 2016, 7:15 AM - 8:00 PM
A FEW TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. RESERVATIONS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE RECTORY.
We invite everyone to join us for the day.
The Shrine is situated in the beautiful Berkshire Hills in southwestern Massachusetts.
$30 per person
- Free time to explore shrine and 350 wooded acres with walking trails and hidden grotto
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Blessing of religious items
- Gift Shop
- Pilgrim Hall or picnic tables available for lunch
- You must bring your own bag lunch.
- There is no food service on the property, only a soda machine. The Shrine no longer offers bag lunch service.
- We will make a stop for dinner on the return trip. (Cost of dinner not included).
Bus will load at
and leave Seton at 7:30AM sharp. We will return at approximately
Transportation in a bathroom equipped luxury motor coach, gratuity to driver, and shrine registration fee.
Click for registration form